Friday October 9, 2015
Breckenridge Riverwalk Center
The 14th Annual Colorado Snow and Avalanche Workshop is a one-day professional development seminar for people working in avalanche safety. It provides a venue for avalanche workers to listen to presentations and discuss new ideas, techniques and technologies with their colleagues. The meeting is intended for ski patrollers, avalanche forecasters, road maintenance personnel, ski guides, avalanche education instructors, undergraduate and graduate students, and applied researchers, but the meeting is open to anyone.
Tickets are no longer for sale online. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $45 cash or credit. Please arrive early to ensure you get a seat.
Schedule: We have invited speakers from around Colorado and as far as Montana, Canada and Alaska. CSAW begins at 8:00 AM and runs through 5:00 PM.
See the complete schedule: CSAW2015-Agenda
Location: The Breckenridge Riverwalk Center will host CSAW 2015. It is a spacious venue, nestled in the heart of the historic mining town. The Center is at 150 W Adams Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424.
Lodging: Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center has offered discount hotel rooms for attendees. You can make a reservation by calling 1-800-525-2253, selecting the group option and identifying yourself as part of the Colorado Snow and Avalanche Workshop (CAIC).
- Traditional Hotel Room: Two queen or full beds, sitting area, bath. 104.00
- Building 4 Studio: One queen bed, sleeper sofa, mini-kitchen, spa tub. 112.00
- Building 4 Colorado Suite: One queen bed, sleeper sofa, mini-kitchen, spa tub, fireplace, private balcony. 120.00
- One Bedroom Suite: One queen bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, fireplace, private balcony. 125.00
- Two Bedroom Suite: Three queen beds, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, fireplace, private balcony. 180.00